Location: Parkville, MD
Job type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date posted: 6/7/2017
MileOne, Heritage Honda in Parkville is now hiring experienced Sales Associates. MileOne Automotive Group positions our sales professional for success by offering great leadership, great training and great sales opportunities.
If you are experienced in sales and want more customers, unlimited earning potential, or just want to boost your career, we want to talk to you!
Spanish speaking is a PLUS!!!!!
As an Automotive Sales Associate, you will be responsible for selling new and/or pre-owned vehicles at either the dealership or an offsite location. Your goal will be to positively impact gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards while conducting business in an ethical and professional manner.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Selling vehicles that satisfy customers’ needs and meeting or exceed dealership sales goals
• Using the dealership Customer Relationship Management System (eLead) in managing all customer contact and keeping accurate records of every contact result
• Building relationships with customers and consulting with them to determine their needs
• Initiating appraisal of customer’s trade-in vehicle, gathering pertinent information on appraisal form and having your manager research trade value
• Presenting vehicle selections best suited to each customer’s stated needs
• Presenting desired features and benefits in action during the vehicle test drive
• Following up on all post-delivery items, tag/title work, “we-owes”, and special requests to ensure that all customer expectations are met
• Generating new business by prospecting, making follow up calls to customer base and referral sources, and educating all potential customers on our products and incentive programs
• Gaining in-depth knowledge of new and used vehicle inventory and technology as well as keeping up to date on new products, features, accessories, and services within the industry
• Attending all training meetings
As an Automotive Sales Associate, you must be a self-starter with strong initiative and a firm commitment to maximizing customer satisfaction. You must also be able to multitask effectively in a high-volume environment, both independently and as part of a team. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication skills and that you are able to effectively build relationships with clients in order to ensure high level of customer service, return business, and referrals.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• High school diploma or GED; associate’s or bachelor's degree, preferred
• Valid driver’s license with less than 2 points
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Minimum 2 years of sales experience; consumer to consumer experience, preferred
• Strong negotiation, problem solving, and presentation skills
• Proven closing and follow-through skills
• Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency, and general mathematic skills
• Ability to maintain proper dress code and professional appearance in accordance with dealership policies
• Experience in a commission- or bonus-based environment, preferred
You can count on MileOne Automotive to help you build a rewarding career. From competitive salaries and excellent benefits, to opportunities for advancement…we have you covered. Our promote-from-within philosophy paves the way for a growing career path and rewards success in every role along the way. Plus, our salaries and benefits are among the best in the business!
• Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Flexible Spending Account
• Life Insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) with company match
• Job Training Programs
• Personal Time off
• Ambassador Program – Friends and Family pricing
• Referral bonuses
MileOne Automotive is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.