Location: Owings Mills, MD
Job type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date posted: 6/16/2017
Heritage Chevrolet/Buick of Owings Mills is part of fast growing MileOne Automotive Group, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified professionals to our team. MileOne is a company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees.
If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
MileOne is the leading automotive dealership in the Baltimore area. We offer the best there is for our Entry Level Technicians:
As an Entry Level Automotive Technician, you will perform light maintenance and repairs to vehicles which include lube, oil, and filter changes, balancing and rotation of tires, and flushing cooling system. This will require that you work both independently and within a team environment to ensure highest level of service and customer satisfaction.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
• Performing work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency, accuracy, and in accordance with dealership and factory standards
• Maintaining related records and documentation, including all preformed and recommended work on the repair order
• Operating all tools and equipment in a safe manner
• Road testing vehicles as needed
• Performing other duties as assigned
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• Valid driver’s license with less than 2 points
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds as needed
• Ability to bend, rotate, push and pull, and get in and out of vehicles
• Willingness to participate in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events when applicable
MileOne Automotive values our employees and consider them to be the greatest asset of our company. As an employer of choice, we are committed to attracting and retaining the "Best of the Best" by providing comprehensive benefits that are a valuable part of the total compensation package. That's why we are dedicated to actively promoting four key benefit elements Healthcare, Financial Health, Career Advancement, and Community Commitment. For more information, visit our website mileonejobs.com and our “Why MileOne” page.
MileOne Automotive is an equal opportunity employer, and we maintain a drug free work environment.