Heritage Collision Center in Parkville is now hiring for a Collision / Autobody Painter for our busy Collision Center.
We are so busy we have waiting lists - join a team where you will get all the hours you want!
Job Summary: The Painter refinishes damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership quality specifications and time standards.
- Removes rust from metal, and grease and dirt from work surface
- Masks and protects parts that are not to be painted or coated
- Fills cavities and dents with putty to attain smooth surface
- Mixes paint according to specifications
- Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce desired color
- Paints surface using sprayer or brush as appropriate
- Inspects painted units for quality of workmanship, noting any runs, sags, and unpainted areas
- Heats and sprays wax onto products after they are tested
- Maintains tools and keeps equipment clean and in a proper state of repair
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicle
- Valid Driver’s License, with less than 2 moving violations
- High school diploma or GED required
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency and general mathematic skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations; “think on your feet”
Benefits: MileOne Automotive salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include:
- Health Insurance (Medical and Dental, Vision)
- FSA – Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401K with company match
- Job Training Programs
- Personal Time off
- Ambassador Program - Friends and Family pricing
- Referral bonuses
MileOne is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free working environment.