MileOne Collision Center in Parkville, MD is currently hiring a Painter's Helper for our very busy shop.
MileOne Automotive values our employees and consider them to be the greatest asset of our company. As an employer of choice, we are committed to attracting and retaining the "Best of the Best" by providing comprehensive benefits that are a valuable part of the total compensation package.
The Painter’s Apprentice will assist in refinishing damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership quality specifications and time standards.
- Operates and uses all body shop equipment properly and safely
- Assists in removal of rust from metal, and grease and dirt from work surface
- Assists in masking and protecting parts that are not to be painted or coated
- Assists in filling cavities and dents with putty to attain smooth surface
- Inspects painted units for quality of workmanship, noting any runs, sags, and unpainted areas
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicle
- Valid Driver’s License, with less than 2 moving violations
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency and general mathematic skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations; “think on your feet”
Benefits: MileOne Automotive salaries and benefits are among the best in the business. They include:
- Health Insurance (Medical and Dental, Vision)
- FSA – Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- Job Training Programs
- Personal Time off
- Ambassador Program - Friends and Family pricing
- Referral bonuses
MileOne is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.