MotorWorld is now hiring an Automotive Sales Manager for one of our 11 brands in our dealership. Join one of the following brands: Mercedes, Lexus, Toyota, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Cadillac, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Acura or Honda.
Why MotorWorld as a Sales Manager?
- Unlimited resources and all the tools to get the job done
- Area growth that gives us a great opportunity in both new and used cars sales
- Unlimited Earning potential, Salary plus commission and Incentives!
- Second to none internet resources at your disposal
The Automotive Sales Manager will be responsible for customer retention and profitability in the new- and/or pre-owned vehicles dealerships. The Sales Manager fulfills responsibilities primarily through effective personnel management, knowledge of market potential, establishing performance standards, and a keen awareness of each department’s break-even data. In this competitive business, the Sales Manager will promote and drive results while creating a positive working environment. 5 day work weeks, subject to change.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel and monitor the performance of all salespeople
- Responsible for managing a sales team to drive traffic through appointments
- Make manager appointment confirmation phone calls
- Conduct daily and weekly sales meetings
- Forecast goals and objective for sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis
- Provide dealer with accurate floor traffic control data on a daily basis
- Hands on management style and automotive dealership management experience
- Proven track record
- Customer satisfaction way of thinking
- Proven ability to close the sale
- Ability to “think on your feet”
- Self-Starter with proven ability to seek out new ways to build opportunities for the dealership and customer satisfaction
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency and general mathematic skills
- Valid Driver’s License, with no more than two moving violations
- Health Insurance (Medical and Dental, Vision)
- FSA – Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401K with company match
- Job Training Programs
- Personal Time off
- Ambassador Program - Friends and Family pricing
Motorworld, a MileOne company, is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free working environment