Location: Owings Mills, MD
Job type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date posted: 8/8/2017
MileOne Automotive Group positions our sales professional for success by offering great leadership, great training and great sales opportunities. If you are experienced in sales and want more customers, unlimited earning potential, or just want to boost your career, we want to talk to you!
The Sales Manager will be responsible for customer retention and profitability in the new- and/or pre-owned vehicles dealerships. The Sales Manager fulfills responsibilities primarily through effective personnel management, knowledge of market potential, establishing performance standards, and a keen awareness of each department’s break-even data. In this competitive business, the Sales Manager will promote and drive results while creating a positive working environment.
• Hire, train, motivate, counsel and monitor the performance of all salespeople
• Responsible for managing a sales team to drive traffic through appointments
• Make manager appointment confirmation phone calls
• Conduct daily and weekly sales meetings
• Forecast goals and objective for sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis
• Provide dealer with accurate floor traffic control data on a daily basis
• Bachelor’s degree from four year college or university and appropriate automotive dealership management experience
• Proven management experience
• Proven ability to close the sale
• Ability to “think on your feet”
• Self-Starter with proven ability to seek out new ways to build opportunities for the dealership and customer satisfaction
• Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency and general mathematic skills
• Valid Driver’s License, with no more than two moving violations
MileOne Automotive values our employees and consider them to be the greatest asset of our company. As an employer of choice, we are committed to attracting and retaining the "Best of the Best" by providing comprehensive benefits that are a valuable part of the total compensation package. That's why we are dedicated to actively promoting four key benefit elements Healthcare, Financial Health, Career Advancement, and Community Commitment. For more information, visit our website mileonejobs.com and our “Why MileOne” page.