Location: Silver Spring, MD
Job type: Part-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date posted: 8/10/2017
Herb Gordon Volvo/Subaru is part of fast growing MileOne Automotive Group, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified professionals to our team. MileOne is a company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
The Receptionist receives callers at the dealership, determines the nature of their business, and directs callers to their destination. In addition, this person answers basic inquiries, routes incoming calls, takes messages, and provides basic information to all callers.
• Answers incoming phone calls
• Communicates with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
• Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
• Assists with clerical duties as requested
• Must be at least 18 years old
• High school diploma or GED required
• Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Automotive Dealership experience preferred
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
• Ability to write simple correspondence
• Self-Starter with proven ability to seek out new ways to build opportunities for the dealership and customer satisfaction
• Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency and general mathematic skills
MileOne Automotive values our employees and consider them to be the greatest asset of our company. As an employer of choice, we are committed to attracting and retaining the "Best of the Best" by offering part time employees opportunities to share in our robust training, “Friends and Family pricing on automotive services and scholarship programs. Our promote-from-within philosophy paves the way for a growing career path and rewards success in every role. We are also dedicated to actively promoting community commitment throughout the company. For more information, visit our website mileonejobs.com and our “Why MileOne” page.