Location: Silver Spring, MD
Job type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date posted: 8/9/2017
Porsche of Silver Spring is part of fast growing MileOne Automotive Group, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified professionals to our team. MileOne is a company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
The Lot Attendant moves and cleans vehicles, keeps the vehicles in sound working condition, and helps general manager as requested.
• Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance
• Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles
• Keeps new and used vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards
• Sweeps, shovels, or vacuums loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and removes containers from work areas
• Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed
• Makes key tags for vehicles
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Must have clean driving record with no more than 2 moving violations
• Must be able to drive both an automatic and manual car shift
• Must be at least 18 years old
• High school diploma or GED required
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
• Self-Starter with proven ability to seek out new ways to build opportunities for the dealership and customer satisfaction
• Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency and general mathematic skills
MileOne Automotive values our employees and consider them to be the greatest asset of our company. As an employer of choice, we are committed to attracting and retaining the "Best of the Best" by providing comprehensive benefits that are a valuable part of the total compensation package. That's why we are dedicated to actively promoting four key benefit elements Healthcare, Financial Health, Career Advancement, and Community Commitment. For more information, visit our website mileonejobs.com and our “Why MileOne” page.