Location: Baltimore, MD
Job type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Date posted: 8/11/2017
Heritage Toyota Catonsville is part of fast growing MileOne Automotive Group, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified professionals to our team. MileOne is a company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
The Cashier receives payment for products or services sold by the dealership and plays a key role in maintaining or creating customer satisfaction for the business transaction.
• Greets customers
• Computes customer bills
• Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received
• Reconciles cash drawer daily
• Answers customer questions about service performed or products purchased
• Handles customer complaints, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution
• Provides clerical and secretarial assistance to departments as needed
• High school diploma or GED required
• One year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Automotive Dealership experience preferred
• Self-Starter with proven ability to seek out new ways to build opportunities for the dealership and customer satisfaction
• Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency and general mathematic skills
MileOne Automotive values our employees and consider them to be the greatest asset of our company. As an employer of choice, we are committed to attracting and retaining the "Best of the Best" by providing comprehensive benefits that are a valuable part of the total compensation package. That's why we are dedicated to actively promoting four key benefit elements Healthcare, Financial Health, Career Advancement, and Community Commitment. For more information, visit our website mileonejobs.com and our “Why MileOne” page.